Hello everybody!!! Well, I bought a camera. Canon Power Shot SX210 IS. It is small, a pocket camera. I wanted one that I could carry around for regular events. I wouldnt be willing to carry around a big camera that often. My next camera purchase will be a bigger one, with better quality, for scenic pictures and stuff like that. Anyways, I am going to Outfest in Philadelphia this coming weekend. Believe it or not...and as sad as it is....this is quite a step for me. I will probably be going with a group of people from the lgbt meetup group that I have talked about before on my blog.Cannot wait. This will be the first things like this....as sad as that sounds...that I have gone to.
Also, my thoughts are feeling....more....clear?....don't really know how to put it. I think I have figured some things out....things in my past that have made my feelings so hard for me to figure out. When I feel that I have reached the top of this....I will make a post, and try to explain what my theory is....regarding what has caused this inside of me. I don't want to do it...I just don't feel peace yet...
I bought a few necklaces, I took some pictures of them. If you want to, please let me know which one(s) you like best, and which one(s) you think I should wear to outfest.
I like these two together
Wood and polymer clay
This is an arrow head, welded to the top of an old key
Hey Erik... I can't wait to hear about the Outfest!! As far as the necklaces are concerned, they're all pretty cool!! I love the arrowhead and key one, but, that's because I've always liked early American history and the links to it... As far as what I think you should wear-- aesthetically, the one with the heart (3rd one from the bottom) looks the nicest to me. The Harvey Milk necklace makes a big statement, but, kind of resembles a billboard, or something... a little too big and clunky... I always like smart and understated... something that captures the attention in a way, and peaks interest, so that you end up talking about it... answering the inevitable question, 'OOO, that's cool... where did you get it, and, what is the symbol all about??' Hey, maybe a cute guy will even want to fondle it!! ..... The necklace, of course!!!! lol (who knows where it might go after that??)
ReplyDeleteOf course, any of the necklaces will be nice, even in combination, as long as you don't wear the whole bunch at once, and, if you have the appropriate shirt on to show them off!! luv, tman<3
p.s. almost forgot!! I just got a camera too!! It takes GREAT pictures!! These little digital devices are really amazing!! Take lots and lots of photos, kid, and enjoy yourself!! I'm sure it will be something you remember for a very long time!!