Saturday, October 9, 2010

Hies!

Hello! I just felt like making a post now for some reason....I cannot stop thinking about that one co-worker that I have mentioned in a previous post. He is dreamy....it is weird for me...have any of you ever just fell for a guy... that is most likely straight, in only a few minutes of meeting him?

1 comment:

  1. Are you kidding?? lol Yup!! Like, the story of my life!! Some of my biggest crushes were on guys that were mostly str8... In fact, professed, after the fact, mostly, that they were indeed str8!! Well, it didn't seem to stop them from enjoying what we were doing, so, no harm, no foul, as they say, eh??

    I've always thought tho, that in another time ands place, the same guys wouldn't be so quick to deny their true feelings... Anyways, it is entirely possible to be attracted to a guy that is dreamy like that, but, only bent in the other direction... Still, don't let looks fool you... you might be surprised how some guys feel, away from the 'madding crowd'...

    The only way to know for sure, is to spend some quality time with him, even if it starts at a Starbucks or a pizza place for lunch, or, a hike into the backwoods...(my personal favorite), where you have time to commune with nature, and, just talk...Don't be shy if you are attracted to him, kid-- feel him out for receptiveness-- say hi to him, and, try to strike up a friendship... Time waits for no man!! luv, tman<3

    ReplyDelete