Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Quick Update

I was asked about the prospective move. So, I figured I should update. I have accepted the offer to live at the places I talked about before, with the three gay housemates. Aaaaah, soooo excited!!!!!!!!! I am moving this coming Friday!!! Yeeeheeee! Ummmm, that is all the updates for now.
Thankies!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh... that's SO cool!! I'm happy for you, kid!! I hope you have a bed to use, or, your mom will let you take yours to the new place... I ended up, sleeping on the floor, the 1st few weeks, when I 1st moved out... It was OK, but, not something that I ever want to do again!! lol luv, tman<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!! Lucky you! Should be great. I agree with tman...go buy a blowup queen-sized air mattress if you can't get a bed immediately (prolly $30 at Wally World)...floors are hard and cold! Slept on a few myself.

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankies everyone!!!! The room is already furnished. It is rather sparse, but the room is not that big, so it is fine. Going to have to figure out how to set up my computer in there. Might have to pick up the smallest computer desk I can find, at Office Depot, or a store like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey kid!! Good for you!! Some advice that might save you a ton of money-- this time of year, there are LOTS of tag sales around, especially on the weekends... You can get every imaginable thing you might need to get yourself up and running in an apartment, and, you can get it REALLY cheap, especially if you bargain with the people running the sale!! If you have a good eye, you'll end up with stuff that's higher in quality and sturdier (maybe even of antique value) than you'll ever find at the box stores... Also, if you find something like a small desk (too bad you don't live closer... I have 2 perfect little maple antique school desks, complete with the little inkwell cutouts) that is real wood, it'll be a hell of a lot easier to move around (lighter) than the crapola, particle board desks that seem to pass for furniture nowadays!! They get heavy and, cumbersome, never mind the fact that they fall apart quickly, after the inevitable stress of moving is applied... Hope that helps, Erik!! luv, tman<3

    ReplyDelete