holy mackerel!! lol No time to look at all these, right now... nice work, tho, Erik!! I'm looking foward to checking them out, later today... luv, tman<3
Good stuff! I especially like the White Mountains piece and the Adrian Carr piano.
I never needed a rope for survival in the White Mountains, just good map and compass skills - there's nothing like near whiteout conditions on the top of Mt. Washington in July.
Good stuff, Erik. Thanks for a bright spot in a dull day!
very eclectic, very nice.... of course, watching the video 'Edwin' again, made me cry... We're all looking for affirmation, on some level, eh kid?? What a wonderful little actor... And, I liked Warrk Warrk and the piano in 'Through a Doorway'... I'll have to check out more of Adrian's music....
So, you made me smile, laugh, and cry kid... Now, I'm exhausted, and, must finish the tax filings that I put off till now... deadline's approach... thank's for the nice post!! luv, tman<3
Nicely put Je t'adore comrade :D
ReplyDeleteAaawww, thankies. You are right, muuuuuch better than just plain "adore".:)
ReplyDeleteErik
holy mackerel!! lol No time to look at all these, right now... nice work, tho, Erik!! I'm looking foward to checking them out, later today... luv, tman<3
ReplyDeleteGood stuff! I especially like the White Mountains piece and the Adrian Carr piano.
ReplyDeleteI never needed a rope for survival in the White Mountains, just good map and compass skills - there's nothing like near whiteout conditions on the top of Mt. Washington in July.
Good stuff, Erik. Thanks for a bright spot in a dull day!
Peace <3
Jay
Teehee, thanks jaygeemmm:)
ReplyDeleteErik
very eclectic, very nice.... of course, watching the video 'Edwin' again, made me cry... We're all looking for affirmation, on some level, eh kid?? What a wonderful little actor... And, I liked Warrk Warrk and the piano in 'Through a Doorway'... I'll have to check out more of Adrian's music....
ReplyDeleteSo, you made me smile, laugh, and cry kid... Now, I'm exhausted, and, must finish the tax filings that I put off till now... deadline's approach... thank's for the nice post!! luv, tman<3