Here is an example of one somebody wrote (not me):
Guys like me.
Guys like me hold the door open for everyone,
Guys like me don't mind helping other people for the sake of it being right,
Guys like me don't mind making other people smile even if it hurts a little,
Guys like me look different and don't care,
Guys like me have no fashion sense,
Guys like me are dense alot,
Guys like me say sorry even if it isn’t our fault,
Guys like me are nice because it’s right,
Guys like me hate having their heads hit,
Guys like me get quiet when they’re unhappy,
Guys like me hide our pain from everyone,
Guys like me hide ourselves away when we get mad,
Guys like me will smile while we cry,
Guys like me will put others before ourselves,
Guys like me will make you feel happy because we want to see you smile,
Guys like me do what you ask because it’s polite,
Guys like me listen even if we don't want to hear the message,
Guys like me will be your friend because you’re sad,
Guys like me give out free hugs to anyone,
Guys like me look at a
Guys like me laugh at their own pain,
Guys like me stand up for their friends,
Guys like me hate watching people cry,
Guys like me are friends with girls because they’re good company,
Guys like me will talk about anything,
Guys like me are over honest,
Guys like me fear their own anger,
Guys like me will take a bullet for anyone,
Guys like me want to please everyone,
Guys like me admit when they’re wrong,
Guys like me don't care how old you are,
Guys like me don't care about your sexuality,
Guys like me will give you a shoulder to cry on,
Guys like me don’t want you to worry about them,
Guys like me are confused on a regular basis,
Guys like me are just plain freaking-outside-the-box-of-reality weird.
I just have one rule if you do decide to do this, you have to put good and bad things about yourself. I will create one myself eventually. Come one guys, it will be fun...and probably depressing....at the same time!!!
Here is some motivation. It is mostly kissing...not sure why...just felt like it.










Hi Eric!! 1st of all, thank you for inviting me to read and comment at your blog!! I really do appreciate it, and, hope to find sufficient time to go back thru, and, see what motivates/interests you, and, what your blog reveals about you, as a young bisexual guy...
ReplyDeleteI do notice, from the looks of the pictures, you lean more towards the guys, but, of course, that's my opinion, based on very scant info...
Also, I should tell you that I find the last picture (right above the comment box) very beautiful and distracting... lol... I had to move it up and out of view, because, I kept hitting the wrong keys... I seem to have the same problem at 'Andy's' blog, especially with the current picture of the guy in the white shorts... I don't know why, but, I've always liked the looks of a guy in white pants... Neat? Clean? Good Humor man fetish?? lol IDK... but, it's true!!
I am puzzled with the lack of commenters here... why all the shadow people?? This seems like a very nicely laid out blog... Well, on to explore some more, kid!! luv, tman<3
ummmmm, yummy.
ReplyDeleteGuys like me try to smile at everyone.
Guys like me don't mind being nice for the sake of being nice.
Guys like me don't mind making other people smile EVERY CHANCE I GET!
Guys like me look fat and do care, and are trying to do something about it.
Guys like me have no fashion sense {can't improve on this one.}
Guys like me are dense a lot, but sometimes don't really care.
Guys like me say sorry as often as I need to make amends with someone I've hurt or offended.
Guys like me are nice because it makes me happier than being mean, and why be unhappy?
Guys like me hate having their heads hit,
Guys like me get quiet when they’re embarrassed.
Guys like me hide our pain from everyone {again, can't improve on it, but I've been "venting" a bit with a couple of close friends, and they are OK with this}.
Guys like me hide ourselves away when we get sad.
Guys like me will smile while we cry - NOT, sorry.
Guys like me will put others before ourselves EVERY TIME!
Guys like me will make you feel happy because that's what friends do.
Guys like me do what you ask because I enjoy helping out, and if you're asking, you need help.
Guys like me listen even if we don't want to hear the message but I'll listen every time since you listen to me, even when you hold up fingers to show me how many times you've heard the story.
Guys like me will be your friend because you’re sad, OR happy, or down on your luck, or bummed out, or just found out your dad is gay and that is why he's leaving your mom.
Guys like me give out free hugs to close friends because otherwise, I'd be too "gay" {ARGH, I can't believe I said that, but it's sadly true}.
Guys like me look at a guy's necklace, not their packages.
Guys like me laugh at their own pain - no, I cry.
Guys like me stand up for their friends. 100%, always.
Guys like me hate watching people being bullied, or hurt in any way.
Guys like me are friends with girls because they seem to understand me better.
Guys like me will talk about anything, and everything.
Guys like me are over honest, except when it comes to being out.
Guys like me fear their own anger, because I can get really angry, and the results are NOT a good thing.
Guys like me will take a bullet for my friends. To hell with the rest.
ReplyDeleteGuys like me want to please no one except myself.
Guys like me admit when they’re wrong, but only if I won't suffer from it.
Guys like me don't care how old you are. can't improve on this.
Guys like me don't care about your sexuality. Like you don't care about mine ;-)
Guys like me will give you anything you need to get yourself better.
Guys like me don’t want you to worry about me, but damn, I wish someone did.
Guys like me are confused on a daily basis, and wish we could be more like you - solid, established, and not hiding in the closet.
Guys like me are just plain scared of coming out to the people that mean the most to me.
Now, for fun, do my 20 Questions:
ReplyDeletehttp://jayinva.blogspot.com/2010/09/20-questions.html
It's all fun!
Jay in VA