Ya know, I want to post something here..just because. Someone told me something a few days ago...that
really made me realize that I know what want. So I should just go for it. What I am you waiting for.
I posted below what he told me. I have no idea if you will read this, but if you do,
Thank You.
It is something so simple, but it seemed that it needed to be said to me.
| just dont worry so much about other ppl |
| be yourself |
| and be happy for you |
| not for the rest |
| just for you |
| and if you get to be happy ppl will se you happy |
| and youll find someone who understands you and loves you for who you are |
| stop posing , be yourself, and let the others rot |
| dont worry so much |
| and dont be so harsh with yourself |
| you know |
| in economics |
| i learned a concept |
| called the sunk cost |
| everything in your past is done |
| you cant change it |
| so looking back at those "sunk costs" will make you take bad decitions in the present |
| just stop for a second |
| forget about the past |
| and think about the future how you want it to be |
| and go for it |
| past is past |
| leave all your anger and sadness behind |
| your past wont change no matter how much you try to explain it and get meaning of it |
| its caput |
| sunk costs are retrospective (past) costs that have already been incurred and cannot be recovered |
| what you did in the past is history |
| live for the present and future |
| Traditional economics proposes that an economic actor not let sunk costs influence one's decisions, because doing so would not be rationally assessing a decision exclusively on its own merits. |
This also goes out to all of you fabulous guys. Thankies for your words and support (you all know who you are). Even when I probably sounded like I was making too much out of something small/little.


nice, positive approach to life... words to live by!! Sometimes, Erik, we need to be reminded of these things, because we get all wound up in the grind of everyday life.
ReplyDeleteAnyways, I just got in, so, this will have to be short... How's the potential move going?? luv, tman<3