It is interesting...at my new internship, I met this one co-worker...I met him for only a few minutes....but in those few minutes I just fell for him. He seemed to be my age (maybe a little older), cute face, cute voice, rrealllllllllyyy nice smile, nice eyes, nice body. He did not say much. He seems to have a quiet personality. I am kind of like that, which could be one of the reasons why I really liked that about him. I have a crappy gay dar (nobody's gaydar/bidar goes off when they meet me), but I don't think he is bi or gay. Oh well.
thanks for posting the songs, Erik!! I meant to say that the other night but forgot... I had never heard of this guy that calls himself 'Doveman', but, really enjoyed his music!! The last video/song-- not too much... too draggy or something... I got impatient with the sound of it, and, stopped listening... probably unfair of me, but, It was depressing me, so... lol
Keep up the good work, kid!! I like what you're doing around here!! luv, tman<3
thanks for posting the songs, Erik!! I meant to say that the other night but forgot... I had never heard of this guy that calls himself 'Doveman', but, really enjoyed his music!! The last video/song-- not too much... too draggy or something... I got impatient with the sound of it, and, stopped listening... probably unfair of me, but, It was depressing me, so... lol
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good work, kid!! I like what you're doing around here!! luv, tman<3