Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hie guys!!!!!! Welll, it was nice while it lasted. We just moved very fast. 
  Right now, we are just realllllly good friends.I think our feelings were very strong because it was basically puppy love. It was the first time either of us had dealt with these feelings in a situation where the person responded and liked me back.
Plus, we live very far apart, taking a long distance relationship to the extreme. I mean we live verrrrrry farrrrr apart.

FYI, the post below me describes my intense feelings at the time. They have decreased over this short time. I put this here, just for you to understand my feelings at the time.

I am fine guys, really. We are not going out, or in a relationship anymore. We are very good friends. I have learned and felt a lot the past few days. I really felt a deep need that I know no straight guy will ever feel. A very intense emotional and physical attraction. I am taking it fine guys. I just hope my new friend is doing alright. I will be there for him.

I am writing this very early in the day, so if anything is cofusing, just let me know, and I will explain as best I can. Thankieeesssssss everyone for your support!!!!!

Thankies!!!!

Erik

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm glad that you are fine even if I know it's not that fine... I felt something for a boy from Australia and I know it was just a thing that we were really good friends... And I was gay, he was gay... and it was somehow here that I thought I loved him, but actually it was just a friendship all the time... But still it somehow hurts, knowing he is 16 000 km (about 14000 miles I think) away...
    Well, Erik I wish you two good luck in your friendship and am glad to hear that you have one more friend like you :)
    Have a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankies Jacob!!!!!! I think, that if me and this guy did live close enough to date, that it would have been basically like anyone's first date/crush. Very fiery, intense, yet short, since he and I have just started in this part of our lives. I looked up how many miles it is via airplane between him and me, and it is about 5,300 miles (about 8,400 km.).
    Even though I do have feelings for him, and because he is my first, that has reciprocated, I really feel better than I have in quite a while. I just hope he is okay. He seems to be quite confused. I tried to help him, but I am not that great with words, and that is all I can give him :(
    Thankies!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete