Hey Erik... I'll pass on the 2nd selection... I listened to the 1st one- too sad for me right now... God, you DO like these melancholic renditions, eh?? lol Man, I know they're heartfelt and all, only, don't you find they make you sad?? Maybe they reflect your feelings at the moment, IDK... that's the way my choices sometimes are made... an affirmation of how I feel at the time, so, I understand if that's it. I just worry that IF that's the reason, you aren't letting the other, more uplifting things filter into your psyche... OMG.. here I go... lol Well, let me put it this way-- a good cry is cathartic from time to time, if we use it as a springboard to something good...So, I hope you're doing that!! After all, somewhere, probably close by, there's a young guy waiting to make you his... you'll need a happy temperance to give him the courage to take that 1st step... I hope your eyes are looking up, and, around, and, not focused on the ground!! Hey, that kind of rhymes!! lol luv, tman<3
Hey Erik... I'll pass on the 2nd selection... I listened to the 1st one- too sad for me right now... God, you DO like these melancholic renditions, eh?? lol Man, I know they're heartfelt and all, only, don't you find they make you sad?? Maybe they reflect your feelings at the moment, IDK... that's the way my choices sometimes are made... an affirmation of how I feel at the time, so, I understand if that's it. I just worry that IF that's the reason, you aren't letting the other, more uplifting things filter into your psyche... OMG.. here I go... lol Well, let me put it this way-- a good cry is cathartic from time to time, if we use it as a springboard to something good...So, I hope you're doing that!! After all, somewhere, probably close by, there's a young guy waiting to make you his... you'll need a happy temperance to give him the courage to take that 1st step... I hope your eyes are looking up, and, around, and, not focused on the ground!! Hey, that kind of rhymes!! lol luv, tman<3
ReplyDelete