Hieee!! Not much going on recently. I have looking around for an apartment or house to live in. I think I have found one. It is not very far away from my where I currently live (which is my parents house:()....but I really need to get out of there. Met the person who was looking for another house mate. There are four people living there, including the owner. It is a house, not an apartment...but I am fine with that. The ages of the people living there are very ranged, from in there fifties, to twenty one. They are allll gay:) Soooo, this will be a new.....and awwwwwwwesommmeee environment for me!! OMG, I am sooo excited to be getting out of there!!! I think I am going to accept the offer, and move in soooooooooooon. I would prefer to move closer to the city, but the commute to my internship would be ridiculously looooongg. I need a place that I feel I can open up (so to speak).



I'm so happy for you Erik, hope everything goes right and you will move in :) And I envy you a bit, living with gay people must be awesome, I don't know personally anyone gay here in Slovakia :/ But it's awesome, I keep my fingers crossed for you :)
ReplyDeleteAWWW... how cool is that?? I am SO happy for you, Erik!! I hope it works out for you and gives you a safe and less stressful place to call home... Maybe this change will also open the eyes of your family. Sometimes you don't appreciate the importance of people in your life, until they go away... luv, tman<3
ReplyDelete