Well, it's a nice song... thanks for posting it Erik!! Uh, I read the post a few times, and, still can't make heads or tails of the 2nd sentence...lol... could you clarify, maybe?? And, did you get anything done on the bedroom decor or are you having too much fun, experiencing true independence?? luv, tman<3
Hies!! I will let you know when I know, lol. I am just feeling a little lost. Think I need to go to a gay bar or something. or just a date. Had no idea how hard that would be lol.
Well, it's a nice song... thanks for posting it Erik!! Uh, I read the post a few times, and, still can't make heads or tails of the 2nd sentence...lol... could you clarify, maybe?? And, did you get anything done on the bedroom decor or are you having too much fun, experiencing true independence?? luv, tman<3
ReplyDeleteHies!! I will let you know when I know, lol. I am just feeling a little lost. Think I need to go to a gay bar or something. or just a date. Had no idea how hard that would be lol.
ReplyDelete