Monday, October 11, 2010

Sooorrrryyyy

Oooooppps...I forgot about the cookies....yaihhhhhhssss to all of those who read the entire....and very depressing post....and to all of those who will in the future.







2 comments:

  1. lol... very cute, Erik!!! Hey, one thing, tho... I may be wrong, but, I think the post that you did, is the kind of thing that interests readers-- it gives us insight into your life... fills in the blanks a bit... I thought it was a GREAT post!! No need to apologize!! In fact, I should say, 'Thank you, for sharing that with us!! It's the kind of thing that lot's of guys out here, young and old, are experiencing, and, looking to others' experiences for clarity.. It's not easy when these same guys are lonely, with no answers... Never worry that your story is too sad, or, depressing... It is, what it is!! God, I use that phrase an awful lot... lol... Seriously, tho, it's part of who you are-- never apologize for that!! If you think the blog is getting a little too sad, just post something a little more uplifting, or fun, for a bit, just like you did!! Nice work, kid!! luv, tman<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a LOTTA COOKIES!!! And the eye candy, too! Well cool!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete