Hie all!!!! Today, I felt like asking you all to share any unique physical features that you have. Celebrate you being unique.
As for me, I have rather pointed ears. And one of them is even more pointed than the other....they are weird.
My other quite unique feature...which I will admit to not being happy about at all....but I have had it for what seems like forever...so I am used to it...anyways...I have a *L* or *V*, shaped scar on the middle of my forehead....I have had different opinions from people, regarding the exact shape.
How did you get the scar on your forehead? I guess we've all got stories about the various scars we have scattered about our bodies. It seems anything that leaves a scar also leaves an indelible memory imprint too.
ReplyDeletewhere could I possibly start??? I have a crooked nose that I broke playing dirt lot football when I was 14... If I looked hard enough, I could probably find 10 scars from different injuries over the years... today at a party, one of my nephews reminded me of a ninth death defying injury that I suffered at age 24 (I think) where I got hit in the head by a bowling ball going 60 mph... No, I'm not kidding!! lol Someday, maybe I'll explain that!! Anyways, there's probably a crack in my skull from that... There's really too many to mention, but, I really don't think about them, unless I hear about a similar experience!! That's why the kids in the family are so enthralled with my stories, kid!! I decide at an early age, once I survived drowning, etc... that I would live w/o regrets-- try to get out there and take some chances... experience the fullness of living... kind of what I've done, so far... God, there's so much more to do!! Right now, I need to eat dinner!! lol Yeah, I know it's 10 P.M., but, after the big party today, I was stuffed... now, the baseball game I'm watching has had the affect of making me ravenous... well, that and all the nephew chasing/ entertaining at the party...lol luv, tman<3
ReplyDeleteIt was a surgical scar. So it is pretty straight lined, not jagged looking or anything.
ReplyDeletetman, I cannot stop wondering how the heck that bowling ball incident happened!?