Monday, October 11, 2010

What do I want

When someone asks me what I want for my birthday, I am seriously considering saying *a boyfriend*. Heee....nah, not seriously considering it....I just really would like to say that....but I would never. Although, the way I feel towards my mother at the moment, I might just say that to her....It is a little mean I know...not proud of the feeling....

Hmmmm...I am thinking of posting a picture of me when I was in middle high school (not sure which, will have to see if I can find out when it was taken). The one problem is that my dad took it...and he did not and still doesn't believe in digital cameras *palm to face*. Don't ask me why, I have noooo idea. So, I will need to take a picture of a picture, with my digital camera, so the quality will probably be crappy. Okay, I lied, there is more than one problem....I looked weird and geekish (still do), I had hhhuuuuuggge glasses...and I had no fashion sense...there was no real reason for me to worry or even think about those kinds of things.....during that period in my life....

2 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOO!!! POST IT!! POST IT!!! lolol... Hey, what can I say!! I hate pictures of myself, but, I love pictures of other people, especially when the lead in is that they might be embarrassing!! lol

    So, you don't have a scanner?? What about your school?? It's much easier to get a good result that way!!

    Anyways, POST THEM!!! OOPS!!! I guess I already said that, eh??? lol luv, tman<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai! I will think about its. Any other phantom heads have an opinion on the matter?

    ReplyDelete