Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Thaaaaaaankyouuuu for responding!!!! This guy is amaaaaazing! He really understands things I am going through. He has cool taste in music. He knows what he wants. He has conflicts as well, has issues, like me. We really understand each other. We have exchanged pictures (all G-rated). There is one where it looks like he is looking at me....I put it as the background for my computer screen, so he is always looking/staring at me whenever I look at my computer screen:-). He is reallllly sweet. He keeps complimenting me. I really like how he keeps telling me how awesome I am. Don't worry, I tell him as well, and I mean it. I loooove how he asks me to just tell him somethings about me, not caring what it is. What is causing me sooooo much trouble and heart ache, is that we live verrrry far apart. I will admit that I started having feelings for him a couple days ago, but I did not tell him, and distanced myself from it a little bit, because I did not want to make him uncomfortable, and distance himself from me. We both are stuck where we are right now because we both are in universities right now. Turns out, he realllllllllllllllllllllly likes me!!!!!!!!!! We met from a website we have in common. We have been talking for about two weeks, for about one-and a half to two hours each and everyday. Sometimes it is more like two to three hours. Like I said, we exchanged many pictures. Don't worry, he is genuine:-) It is just reallly killing me that we both like each other, but we live so far apart. We did not start talking, with this in mind. I am just soooo scared because I don't know what will happen, if it will work out. What if I meet personally, and we somehow don't click? I do not want to be hurt like that, and I don't think I could stand seeing him being hurt like that. He just wanted a friend to talk to. He is/was having issues (like we all do). After about two weeks of talking, we have developed deep feelings for each other, and we both really like each other. Right now, all I want to do is meet him at an airport,  and when I see him, I can see/hear myself making a squeek-like noise, running up, and just holding him, and god, I realllllllly want to kiss him.
Does this sound like more than just friendship, basically both of us being *gay* for each other?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment