well, thanks for that, kid!! Of course, most people will tell you that I don't 'do' chat... I have kind of railed against it...mostly for the sake of the younger bloggers out here-- too dangerous for them, IMHO... And, tbh, I type pretty slow-- I only use 1-2 fingers, and, it feels kind of panicky to me, to try to keep up with a conversation like that... I am a lot better with the speed thing than I was, but, still....lol Well, maybe I could be convinced-- I did try it in Goggle chat, a few weeks back, and, it wasn't horrible... I have NO idea how it would work with AOL... Wouldn't I need an account with them?? Just curious... I'm really not on top of the techie stuff... lol luv, tman<3
well, thanks for that, kid!! Of course, most people will tell you that I don't 'do' chat... I have kind of railed against it...mostly for the sake of the younger bloggers out here-- too dangerous for them, IMHO... And, tbh, I type pretty slow-- I only use 1-2 fingers, and, it feels kind of panicky to me, to try to keep up with a conversation like that... I am a lot better with the speed thing than I was, but, still....lol Well, maybe I could be convinced-- I did try it in Goggle chat, a few weeks back, and, it wasn't horrible... I have NO idea how it would work with AOL... Wouldn't I need an account with them?? Just curious... I'm really not on top of the techie stuff... lol luv, tman<3
ReplyDelete