Wednesday, October 6, 2010

*Sigh*

Can't talk right now....just bawling from watching this video, but you should check this artist out (Ed Askew).

2 comments:

  1. I got home late from work and saw that you posted this video, Erik... I finally got the courage to watch it... It just leaves me speechless and crying to see the faces of the fallen... Yes, I'm starting to look at them as soldiers lost to a cause... That's the only way that I can make sense of any of this. They died from their wounds, like the valiant soldiers that they were... Out numbered, in defensive positions, sniped at... without covering fire... I am heartbroken that so many have fallen in this uncaring and callous nation that I enlisted to defend.

    What will it take for the deaths of these precious boys to make a difference?? Do we need one of them to have been the son of a prominent politician?? I just don't understand. If you saw a child being assaulted on the street, wouldn't you stop and help?? Or, is it somehow less important if you recognize the child, and know that he's gay??

    I know one thing for certain, kid... The God I know and trust will not be understanding to the perpetrators of this cruelty!! I am glad that I am not in their shoes... They have destroyed the most precious gifts that He put before them, in the most hateful and cowardly ways... Their torment, in the end, will be a result of the horror they imposed, here on earth... Thank you for taking the time and effort to post this heart wrenching video, kid... lest we forget... love, tman<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't say anything but:
    "just bawling from watching this video"
    Thanks for more of us trying to get the word out.
    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete