Hieeeeeee allllll!!!!! I have a request. Now that I have my own room, which is not in my parents, but with people that are perfectly fine with me being compeletely and absolutely me....I want to decorate....personalize my place. I have already ordered two *friends*. I will takes pictures when they get here.
Could you guys give me suggestions as to ways to or things, to personalize my place with. There are nooooooo boundaries. You can be vague, but please be as specific as you can. I swear I will listen to you, and I think there is a good chance that I might do what you recommend. And, I mean decorate/personalize in every/any way possible, and anywhere in my room. C'mon, you can do it!!!
If you guys don't, I swear (not really), that I will post up pictures of naked women here!!!! Don't force me, I mean it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!No not really, but it was fun saying it.
I was thinking of buying some collectibles for the old 1990's anime tv show called Bebop Cowboy. It is not gay in nature, but I really enjoy that joy. I find, that japanese anime can have sooo much unerlying emotions to it, and very many layers.
That is it for now, biieeessss! Thankies!!!!!!!
Erik
I gotta think about that... How big is your room?? Oh, btw... *friends* (???)... What did I miss?? Or is it that I'm exhausted?? luv, tman<3
ReplyDeleteYou can try taking your closest friends, give them and you brushes and you can paint your walls with pictures and stuff like that... :D
ReplyDeleteOmg, that is really a good idea. I do not think the owner of the house would let me paint the walls though. Plus, I would have to answer certain questions if my friends (ones from back in high school) came over to help me paint the walls, in whatever pictures/styles I would want *sigh*. I will certainly keep that idea in mind though!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThankies!!!!!
Hieee tman! It is just a bed room. It is not big. I was playing with the word *friends*, basically just decoration. Heeeheee, you did not miss anything.
ReplyDeleteThankies!!!!
Erik
Also, regarding the *friends* thing, I just got the things in the mail today, so I will probably post pictures of them tonight.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, how is everything going?
Thankies!!!!!!!!!
Erik
Hey Erik!! I'm good... worked late, so, I just ate and found your emails... Wiseguy, eh?? lol I thought it must have meant something but my brain was misfiring-- wouldn't be the first time!!
ReplyDeleteBTW... I'm a big fan of decorating in retro styles... That's one of the reasons I mentioned the tag sales... I also go to thrift shops in areas where affluent people live-- you'd be shocked at the cool things that show up at those places!! And, you can buy stuff for next to nothing, so, if you don't like the way it looks, or you get tired of it, you haven't spent a lot, and, can adjust the decor with something else...
In a small room, be careful about too much clutter!! I personally like collecting antique tools and, glassware-- hand made things, every one rare or unique in some way. I also collect coffee mugs, and, when my friends travel around the world, they often bring back something unusual for me-- I love the feel and looks of the mugs... I guess I'm a touchy- feely kind of guy...lol
So, things with texture - wall hangings like tapestries or quilts, or retro posters/artwork like Maxfield Parrish gives me a kick, but, you have to decide what you like, and, what makes you feel like you're coming home... Then, work around that feeling, and, go out and look for stuff...
Oh, and, how could I have forgotten?? Plants are really nice to make a room come alive-- if you go in this direction, and don't have a lot of experience, get a Christmas cactus, or something that is almost maintenance free... The Christmas cactus blooms in a beautiful way once the outside weather gets cold, often around mid November or December, and, it is so cool to see it after a difficult day... And, it takes minimal care-- even if you forget to water it for a month sometimes, it doesn't seem to mind!! Hard to do one of those in!! lol
Well, there's a few ideas, kid... Have fun!! Let your personality drive your choices-- your tastes will change, over the years, so, don't waste a lot of money buying all new stuff... Sooner than you think, you may tire of something and be faced with the dilemma of getting rids of it-- that can be hard, if you spent a lot...luv, tman<3
OK, off the top of my head...something I always wanted because they just seemed somehow sensual to me as a gay kid: a LAVA LAMP! (and it would never seem that way to anyone else, I figured.)
ReplyDeleteHow's that for random?
Peace <3
Jay
I second that Jay :) So have I, lava lamp or plasma lamp :D
ReplyDelete