Saturday, September 24, 2011


Hi!!!! These are just some pictures of my ride back home this morning, and of a farm house near me.







3 comments:

  1. Hi, Erik!
    Wow, I'm behind. Beautiful pictures, thanks for sharing!

    Hope your Thanksgiving was happy and blessed!
    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could I have missed this? ... {sigh} well, except for the fact that I no longer use a Blogger dashboard for ANYTHING...

    Anyways, Erik--- Great pictures! Did you take the 1st ones while you were driving????? Baaaaddd boy!! ;P I thought I was the only one crazy enough to try that! (Can't help it when I see a great sunset!)

    That's a really cool dome, btw! Is that on top of a house? The farmhouse looks a lot like the house next door to me! Nobody's lived there for over 20 years, and it's turning into a jungle! I can hardly see it at all anymore, tbh...

    Well, sweetie-- Happy New Year! I hope your holidays were good and everybody surrounding you was supportive and loving. You deserve the best! luv, tman<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hie tman! No, lol. I pulled off to the side of the road and took all of them there, except for the farm house and tree picture, they are very close to my house. The dome is on one of the buildings that is next to the old farm house. I hope you are doing okay tman.

    ReplyDelete