Hi everyone!! How are you all doing? I said I was going to post something about last Sunday, but I procrastinated and have not yet. Sorry, bad Erik!:)
I have to go out soon, so I will make it short and talk more about it later if anybody has questions. I have been talking to a guy online for about five months. About four months into talking to him, we started texting about everyday. He seemed really neat and I wanted to get to know him more. I figured that we would never meet, because my life is in transition (or in limbo, as I call it) and we live a a little far apart:( But.......about a couple weeks ago he asked if I wanted to meet him. I was so surprised! I of course said yes.
I could blab on forever, but so I don't make this boring, the first date was amazing! I am a shy person and can be socially awkward/inept, but he was easy to talk to and asked a lot of questions, which made our conversation fun. He is really cute! All we did was walk around, eat at Pizza Hut, hang out at his friends house, but we really enjoyed it and each others company. So, it went well. We went on a second date last week. I still felt like I was being socially awkward, but it was an awesome time! He is really intelligent (he is into linguistics and makes his own languages, how awesome and fabulous is that?!!!!!), cute smile, he has a demeanor about him when he is embarrassed or is complimented, it is really cute. Ever since the first date, we have been texting each other at least twenty times a day lol. He is very cute when he texts. Did I mention he is cute? Lol, sorry.
I know this is really haphazard writing and not very detailed, sorry about that. We are going on another date tomorrow, cant wait!!! I don't know where this will go, but either way, it has been a great experience.
I also had another small talk with my mother. Not sure whether there was any progress made or not (probably not). But nothing bad happened as a result.
Hope everybody is doing well!!
No comments:
Post a Comment