Hey everybody!!!!! I just wanted to let you all know that I am alive lol. This blog and many other things have taken a back seat recently. Life has been stressful due to having finished school June of last year, and having serious issues finding a job. Still stressed out about that part, and feeling like I have a future ahead. I cannot promise that I will be posting very often, but I will try to at least post MORE often, hehe. That is it for now. Hope to talk to you all later!
I also wanted to say, that if Ezequiel, views this message, I would like it if you would message me. I have been wondering about how you are doing. I hope everything is going well:)
Well howdy, Erik! I'm sure hunting for a job in this economy sucks. Good luck. Remember to branch out - geographically, etc. Who knows where you'll find the perfect fit!
ReplyDeletePeace <3
Jay