Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! OOOOMMMMGGGGG!!!! I am almost done graduate school. I am finished June 11th. I am experiencing extreeemmmeee senioritis. It needs to be over now:( Before I was graduate student, I though they were all people who lovvveeddd school and did it because they realllly enjoyed it. I realized that they are just regular people that are just taking the program so they can get the degree and move on with their lives. Everybody I know in my program is as sick of it as I am! But man the feeling of wanting it over with is hitting me hard!!!
Heha, sorries, I just had to rant a little bit there. Other than that everything is fine. Nothing new.
(Sorry this is so late, blogroll isn't updating correctly and some blogs didn't come to the top.)
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Erik, you're about to do something that many of us wish we had done a long time ago: Get an advanced degree and move on with life!
That's awesome, and I am absolutely sure you'll go far with it. As soon as you shake the senioritis! LOL
Peace <3
Jay