Hi everybody!!!!!!!!! Its me!!!!!!!!!!!! I just have not felt like posting for while, until now. Things are going okayish. Things are going pretty good-ish. I think being away and having my own room away from my parents has been good for me. However, I am tired of the place I am living in. I have two good house mates, about my age, they are realllly great. One is moving out into the city, getting his own place. I am excited for him!!! To be honest, I had a little bit of a crush on him, he is hot, but too young. My other house mate is nice, but I think he is moving soon too. The place is not that great. The owner is okay, but he is a little gross. He is kinda a gay old creepy guy. He does not really know limits, and what is innapropriate. He gets rather annoying and we all get tired of him. One other person that has lived there forever, is extremmmmeeellllyyy grumpy all the time, and is really just unpleasant to be around. He is a great guy when he is not grumpy, but he is allllwwwayyysss grumpy. Plus they have a cat that is not spayed and goes in heat, it is the absolute worst, I get sooooo pissed at that thing!!!! I have cats back home, and I loooovvveee them, but this cat....I just want to throw out the when she is in heat. The owner just does not seem to understand certain things. So, I think I will look for another place, but I don't know if I will find one for short term in the same region. I am done school in very early June, and the internship is over in late June. So I need to stay in the general area until then. Due to my budget, I have alimit as to where I can move, so I don't know if I will be able to. I can always move back home, but I don't think that would be a good idea, even if I won't like it here once my other house mate leaves. Really want to live in Philly, but the commute would be too much. Ahhhh poooo. It was really good in the beginning, it helped me figure things out and all that, but now it is time to find someplace else.
What is wrong with me???? I feel like I am never satisfied no matter what!!! Will I ever be satisfied and/or happy!!!???
On another note, I have been going to this place that has a gay night on tuesday nights. It is about half an hour away, which is a pain, but oh wellllssss. Anyways..I met this guy there a while back about two months ago...we met there for about three weeks every tuesday...then we went into the city, I found out he liked me...so we have been seeing each other. He is nice...I like him...but I am not sure if I like him enough to be boyfriends. Plus, I don't know how much he feels about me...I don't know if he wants to be boyfriends, in a relationship...or if he just wants go out and play around...not sure.
I am never satisfied. This is soooo annoying. Sorry, I am typing this while in a grumpy mood. I just feel that I am never satisfied. Grrrr.....
Anywhooo...rented burlesque and tron cant wait to watch them. Bought tangled, loooovvvveeedd it!!!!!!! It really is cute movie. Oh, I am doing a race next sunday, should be funish. It is only five miles, but is apparently challenging because of the hills.
Welp, that is all I can think of for now lol. Any questions just ask:)
OMG... lol I can't believe it!! You finally posted again!! Well, Erik, it's nice to see that you're OK, even if you seem to be in the market for a new place... If it was me, I'd feel the same way, tbh-- I was never happy in a situation where I felt like I was fending off someone who should really know better... The owner should be happy to have some nice guys around w/o expecting anything more. That's just unprofessional, but there are all kinds of different people out there- kind of why I warned you at first to be a little careful with the clubbing thing with him...
ReplyDeleteAnyways, it seems like you have things well under control with that, but are ready to move on. That's pretty natural... In a while, you might even want a place of your own, when you can afford it... I got to that point early in my 'adult' life and always felt that it was well worth the extra money to call the shots and pick the people I wanted to associate with.
On the boyfriend thing, Erik-- don't try to force it- you'll know when you find the right guy... just because you haven't at this point doesn't mean you're doing something wrong! Just stay in the mix. Preferably away from that obnoxious cat!! ;P luv, tman<3
Oh, btw... you might have noticed that my old blog got nuked (or not)... I created another blog on Wordpress and have left Google to their own devices. They had NO respect for my writing or feelings but seemed to find me evil because I spoke about my life as a gay person... So, I lost a lot of my contacts and am only now (after creating a new identity w/ them so that I could comment) putting the pieces together...
ReplyDeleteIf you're interested, kid, the new blog is ---http://tredflash.wordpress.com/
Hey... update your link if you have the time... Seeing my old blog listed like that is depressing!! ;P
Hi TMAN. How are you doing? Yeah life is okay-ish. This guy I am talking about is nice, but I don't think I like him enough. I think it went wayyyyyy to fast, and now I am worried that it could be messy because I don't like him that much, and that we moved too fast. Plus, because we moved too fast, I have no idea what he feels about me, and what he wants out of it. I think it is possible he just wants to have a short nice time, or something eventually serious. Who knows?
ReplyDeleteThings have been a little rough the last few days. The past two days at my internship, I messed up a few very inconsequential things. Things that were fixed in like five seconds. But, my boss, who is obviously not used to communicating with a colleague about how to do things, got a little annoyed. I was really dissapointed and annoyed at myself. The mistakes were very unimportant and fixable extremely easily. I think it was due to me just being distracted by me thinking about things in my life, and having my focus a little elsewhere? Now that I think that I have realized it, it should get better. But it is still annoying, because I know am a good and diligent worker/employee anywhere. As a result, I don't like it when people get annoyed at me. I know it is in the short and long run inconsequential, as the mistakes were very common everyday mistakes, but still..... the kind of mistakes that distractedness seems to make. It think her annoyance was augmented by the fact that she is stressed (she has admitted that she is) because of the amount of tasks that she has to get done. These tasks are part of her quarterly goals that she created for herself that can affect job review. She missed at least an entire week due to being sick and her baby being sick. That has affected her having time to adequately complete these things. Soooo, I think that augmented her annoyedness. I will get past it, and so will she. I think I got past this distractedness thing. I think it happens to everyone. It is no real big deal, as this is just an internship, that is over in late June, or sooner if I get a job offer before then. Unlikely but I can still hope! Plus as I said earlier the mistakes are very common and very easily fixable ones. They are just annoying. I hate people feeling bad of me (not bad, but you know what I mean).
Sorry for the rant tman, lol, I think I am looking for understanding and/or sympathy, lol:) Hint hint, everybody else lol.
Thanks. Oh and the link is updated.
Aww... sweetheart... Listen, EVERYONE has days like that from time to time- it's part of being human! Try not to obsess over it. Just apologize if a mistake caused problems and tell her you'll do better and move on- I own a construction business and have for 30 years... Yikes! Where does time go?? lol Anyways, the one thing that bothered me with employees more than anything else, was when someone screwed up and didn't take responsibility for it... It just made that guy look less trustworthy to me... I had much more respect for the guys who were 'take charge' and connected- the ones who were able to translate their mistakes into positive lessons, embrace them, and then stay alert so that they weren't repeated, costing time and money loss for the business.
ReplyDeleteWe are all human,and screw up occasionally, but the way that you will stand out as a superior employee will be if you can be counted on to grow with the job, thereby making money for whoever employs you. You're smart. I know that- so, move on and prove your worth. Here, and when you find that 1st job!!
BTW... thanks for updating the link! luv, tman<3
Welcome back! I see you are ready to "move on"! That's cool. Good luck on the house hunt. Just think, in a couple of months, you'll be a post-grad with a Master's, and ready for the real job market.
ReplyDeleteIt's OK to rant, that's what blogs are for. We all do it.
Good to get caught up, hopefully I'll see you in chat again soon. We still need to get up/down to DC!
Peace <3
Jay