Monday, July 12, 2010
Splish Splash, takin a bath
Deviant art
Deviant art
Deviant art
Deviant art
I did not get home until late evening today, but I decided to do my normal run on the road anyway. It had been raining all day, but it wasnt at the time, so I just decided to risk it. Well guess what, god decided I needed to be taught a lesson. A torrential down-pour just started when I began to turn around, start the second half of the run, and head home. My personage of a drowned rat had taken its full form. Genius me was going to take a hoodie along, but decided not too. It was the terroists messin with my brain I tell you!! I was just glad that no police car drove by me. It is not illegal to run in a storm, but no doubt I would have gotten yelled at. I really wanted to take a picture of my drowned rat personage. Alas I do not yet have a digital camera. I am currently looking on craigslist to find a used one (thus an inexpensive one). I loooovvve photoshop and the creativity I can exhibit with this software. Since I cannot draw at all, photography and photoshop is the one way besides piano (but I don't like to play when people are listening for some reason) that I can show my artistic side. I love art, I just dont have any natural talent/skill for it. Soooo for now 'sigh', here are some picures of very wet and very sexy people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Ever find a camera? I highly recommend a Canon XTi or similar. It's now a generation old, but takes awesome pictures with some practice.
ReplyDeleteI'm a very part-time, freelance photographer (pictures on my blog occasionally). I shoot with an XTi and L glass. I use Lightroom and Photoshop for post-processing.
Love to see your work, post some when you get the camera!
Jay in VA
I'd love to hear a podcast where you play a piano piece!! Give it a thought, kid, I have yet to convince certain musicians that I know to do the same!! You could be the 1st!! lol luv, tman<3
ReplyDelete