I wanted to ask my phantom readers something. I have been thinking about my experiences in high school and middle school a lot. I have soooo much regret from those times. I have been thinking about those times more than usual recently, and how much I regret that I did not really try to find a boy friend at all during those times. I regret much more than that, which I will elaborate on in future posts. There were a lot of things going on. So, I am asking the readers of this blog if they would like posts like I described. That is, I am asking the readers that are in my head, since they are the only ones reading this blog lol. I keed, there might be some people 'hopefully' that find my posts interesting. It would be nice to try (note the word "try") and put my thoughts/emotions into words. I would like to tell people such as yourselfs, of my experiences and regrets, so that people may learn from them. This will be every once in a while. Whenever I think about those times and the associated circumstances and events, I get very emotional, so as a result the words will be very emotionally laden.
Sorry for such a long post. K, Erik needs to sleep now, goodnight! Thankies (and smoochies)!


Oh, and if anyone has any reccomendation/critiques for the layout of my blog, and how I arrange posts, pictures, and anything else, please let me know! I am trying to make this blog as painless to my viewers as possible ;)
Deviant art
Deviant art
Hi Eric... man, it's quiet around here... how're you doing?? I'm actually stalking you in a sense...lol... I followed your url , or whatever it's called from the traffic feed widget on my blog. I like to look at it, every once in a while, to see where people are visiting from. I linked from there to this blog... I had no idea that you were here... Well, I hope it's all right if I come back every once in a while... I always ask permission, so, if it's OK, let me know... And, thanks for following my blog!! luv, tman<3
ReplyDeleteDid I tell you I comment incessantly? HAHAHAA
ReplyDeleteOf course, put your thoughts down. I've found, as have many others, that the writing down of thoughts like you offer, is quite cathartic, and somehow takes the sting off them a little bit, and perhaps, a bit of the regret. Blog away.
Jay in VA