Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Just watched Martha Wash's (It's raining men) new song and video. Pretty cool. She is going to be at a local-ish pride event near me soon.

4 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!!!!!!
    You're ALIVE!!!!!!!

    WOOT!

    Your blog is yours...post what you wish! Glad to know you're still ALIVE (did I already say that?)!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erik!! I just noticed your post... Could have knocked me over with a feather!! lol OK, maybe it would have to be a BIG feather... ;P

    I've been wondering how you've been doing. How's living back home working out?? Everything good? Any luck finding a job in this economy?

    Sorry for all the questions, young man! Bottom line- it's good to hear from you! luv, tman<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hie tman!!! How have you been?
    Everything has been going okies. Was hoping the time off would be more of a vacation, but it isnt. Just sitting here and applying. No luck in the job subject. I am expecting it to take anywhere from four to eight months.

    Thankies!!

    Erik

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, keep at it, Erik!! Don't let it get you down! Treat it like a challenge and see how many apps you can get off in one week!

    And remember- you're in the same boat as LOTS of people... so... throw the rest of them overboard and grab the best job you can find!!

    Oh dear... Did I say that?? ;P lol

    And, stop back here and keep us up to date with your latest antics!! :D luv, tman<3

    ReplyDelete