Hies alllll!!!!!!!!!!! Okies for new years eve I went into the city again with my houseowner...........he is a realllly great guy....if it wasn't for someone who pushes me to get out there and go....like him.....I would not..ever....have gone out to these places....bless him....it is just my shynesss...introvertednesss...or something.....not sure....reallly glad he has been doing this though.
We went into the city looking for a gay bar to spend and celebrate new years at.....we found one and a parking space....really close to midnight...about 11:00, but we made it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
House owner gave me a party hat and a whistler noise maker thing a few minutes before midnight. We were at the dancing floor of the bar/club. When new years came.....houseowner got....no...pushed me up onto one of those stands for dancing....lol....I did....was embarassed, can't dance attt allll....not because I plain can't...but because I have danced about twice in my entire life...both times being very recently....yes this event is one of those times:) Soooo...I danced...sorta....on one of the stand thingys...so did my houseowner....eventually some others did the same thing....it was a fabulous time and experience. I was embaraasseeedddd....but I reallllly enjoyed it at the same time!!!!! Annnnndddddd.....nooo...nothing happened there either....lol. After that, I just stood at a part of the room, and just moved/danced by myself....nobody was really talking to people they did not come with....was not surprised....I think of new years celebration as more of a couples thing.
Soooooo, that is it for now....if anybody has any questionssss, just ask....want me to elaborate on anything or anything like that....feel free to let me know...I will:)
Thankies alllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG!! That's hilarious, kid!! LMAO... I sympathize, I really do! I like to dance, only with my baby nephews!! lol Mostly because I never spent much time in clubs... Not my scene... And, over the years, I just made excuses at events like weddings, because I couldn't find it in my heart to dance with people that I didn't care for, in a special way, like the guys these people never met.
ReplyDeleteIt just felt wrong, so I sat to the side, fidgeting, because I wanted badly to be able to participate, but, in my own way- as a gay man...
Well, maybe now, at certain weddings or parties, I can, because I began the coming out process. I think it has puzzled people over the years, probably a lot, why this athletic guy, hated to dance! Well, I plan on changing that, but, it may raise a few eyebrows- might even cause a heart attack or two!!
Great post, Erik!! luv, tman<3