Saturday, January 1, 2011

HIES AAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes it has been a while!!!! Sorrrrrrriiiieeeesssss:) I just have not had the motivation the past few weeks....not sure why.....I think it is partiallly due to the fact that I have been getting home sooooo late from the gym, and I am sooo tired after that. Plus not much has been happening.....weeellllll, things have beeen happening....but not specific things that I want to happen.......*sigh*......

I will start at christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the thursday before christmas I went to my firrrssssttt dragshow!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was awwwwweeeesome!!!!!!OOOOMMMMMMGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! IIII HHHHAAADDD SSSSOOOOO MMUUUUCCCHHH FFFUUUNNN!!!
FABULOUSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I swear if those straight people would just loosen up....they would have a blast as wellll, lol.

My houseowner and I went into the city to go to a gay bar that had a drag show that night. The person who was supposed to show up was sick, so somebody else headlined the event. It was zaney, campy, and fabulous!!!!!! We allll had fun!!!!! They sang goood songs tooo!!! And yessss....there was eye candy, plenty!!!! Houseowner asked me about what I thought of one of the managers.....asked me if I saw the one with the boots on.....said no.....(who looks at his shoes?)....he said he had a ambercrombie shirt on....I said nopes, he had a aeropostle shirt on.....I was right, he thought I wasn't paying attention, lol.

Sooooo....in case you have not realized/guessed it....I had a lllllooottt of fun there:) Nooo, nothing happened....*sigh*. My houseowner saw some a couple who were there.....kissing and being alllll lovey dovey.....he said it reminded him of how he was when he was first getting out there....how sweet they were......It was sweet....but it also just got me feeling down...from wanting exactly that reallly badly.

I will talk about new years next



Thankies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erik

2 comments:

  1. OK, dude...go read this post: http://jayinva.blogspot.com/2010/12/gay-bars-in-richmondwhooo.html

    HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!

    Sorry we didn't meet up! Hope that changes soon!

    Happy New Year, Erik!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take it slow, kid-- you'll be fine!! Work on your confidence a bit, as a New Year's resolution, and stay in the mix... As long as you stay positive and friendly, you'll find the world at your feet! Resistance will be 'futile' as the saying goes!! lol Happy New Year, Erik!! luv, tman<3

    ReplyDelete