Tuesday, November 16, 2010

 My furry friends. Two are new, the others are transplanted.






Garfield has been around for a looooonnng time. You can tell by his fading stripes, and his broken eyes. I am afraid I am partly to blame for that. I think I remember banging his head on the floor as a baby/child.

That is it for now......I will get some more decorations....as money allows...which will be soon. In the mean time, pleeeeaaassseee feel free to give any suggestions at all. I like the lava lamp suggestion!!!! I will have to do some looking around to find one I realllllly like!!!!      Thankies everyone!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. lol... Erik... I just finished writing for the night, and I was going to shut things down and head off to bed when In noticed that you posted!!

    So, since I've been waiting to see your pictures, I decided to do it now, instead of waiting till the morning when I'll probably be too hurried to enjoy them... So... here I am!!

    Now then, maybe I'm punch drunk from all the writing, but, that 3rd picture of the brown teddy bear kind of freaked me out at first !! Mr. Bear appears to be climbing the wall, rather demonically, I might add...lol It almost looks like he is ready to attack, leaping off that wall from his perch near the ceiling... OMG, I guess I really am tired... I can't stop yawning.

    Anyways, from what I can see, it looks like a very nice and cozy room... Just a warning tho-- that bed might get a tad crowded when you get a boyfriend, kid!! lol Hopefully your pets aren't the jealous types!! lol Nice pictures, kid!! luv, tman<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erik,
    Love the biker dude, and Garfield (he's my favorite all around, I think). Try a Spencers Gifts (if they still exist) for the lava lamp, they used to have at least a dozen different ones per store.

    Looks like it's coming together, that's great.
    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're doing well, and have a nice Thanksgiving planned, kid!! luv, tman<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving, Erik!! Been thinking about you... luv, tman<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey!! knock, knock.... anyone home?? lol How are you, kid?? I just stopped by to see what's happening... hope you're OK and in good spirits!! luv, tman<3

    ReplyDelete