wow, niice, I love anthony, especially I fell in love with a dead boy or the guests... Also I wonder, you are from the States right and you have a czech song here, that's awesome :D I'm from Slovakia, and czech language and Slovak are the same, only there are some exceptions... But nice lyrics.
Yeah, I love Anthony's voice. I listen to a music station and channel that is completely non-U.S. music, and I once in a while hear a few bands/groups that I like, that are from all over.
So, what does music do for you, Eric?? Do you connect in an intimate way?? Does it let you wander through your memories and tweak sensitive nerves along the way?? Or, does it relax you, allowing you to melt into it's embrace?? I listened to all the songs, and, watched all the videos... it left me with more questions than answers, but, that's what often happens to me-- music challenges me to feel, and wonder... luv, tman<3
wow, niice, I love anthony, especially I fell in love with a dead boy or the guests... Also I wonder, you are from the States right and you have a czech song here, that's awesome :D I'm from Slovakia, and czech language and Slovak are the same, only there are some exceptions... But nice lyrics.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I love Anthony's voice. I listen to a music station and channel that is completely non-U.S. music, and I once in a while hear a few bands/groups that I like, that are from all over.
ReplyDeleteSo, what does music do for you, Eric?? Do you connect in an intimate way?? Does it let you wander through your memories and tweak sensitive nerves along the way?? Or, does it relax you, allowing you to melt into it's embrace?? I listened to all the songs, and, watched all the videos... it left me with more questions than answers, but, that's what often happens to me-- music challenges me to feel, and wonder... luv, tman<3
ReplyDelete