To celebrate Larry's life, his cousin is doing a gifts for Larry. Pllleeeeaaasssseeee check out the blog and if you can, pleassssseee contribute!!!!!! I know of at least two charitable organizations with drop-off locations near me that accepts gift for those that have none for christmas:( It is a small thing to do, to give someone a smile:)
If you need some inspiration here it is...
Hmmmm, most of them are kissing pictures....I am in one of my *lonely* moods again *sigh* *tear*.
What have you done today to make you feel proud?
It's never too late to try
What have you done today to make you feel proud?
You could be so many people
If you make that break for freedom
What have you done today to make you feel proud?
(Yeah) We need a change (Yeah)
Do it today (yeah)
I can feel my spirit rising
(change, yeah) We need a change (yeah)
So do it today (yeah)
'Cause I can see a clear horizon
- Proud by Heather Small
Gainesville, Florida 2005 Gay Pride Festival.
Gay Poem
by *Hei-ChanI just found myself today,
found out I was gay.
For reasons I cannot say,
what caused my sexuality to sway.
Now I know I like men
But who would know since when.
Seme? Uke? I can't decide.
Who cares as long as I no longer hide.
Now it's time for me to go,
frolic and prance with a show.
Being gay is sometimes called a low,
but being in denial will just give you sorrow.
So c'mon my fellow fags,
Let's show the world that gender is a useless tag.
So gimme none of that ignorant nag,
Since love is the most important swag.
Hmmmm, most of them are kissing pictures....I am in one of my *lonely* moods again *sigh* *tear*.



























Thanks for spreading the word for Larry!
ReplyDeleteNice post, Erik. Love 'em all!
Just got in from a Christmas party, nice way to end the evening.
Peace <3
Jay
Hey kid!! I'm sorry you feel lonely again... I wish I could give you a big hug right now!! I give great bear hugs-- just ask my nephews!! Well, just imagine a great big hug! Maybe that will help a bit...
ReplyDeleteAnd, thank you for making a post about something so dear to my heart!! I mean it! I know it's not easy to read the story about Larry and Jason and not get upset... I hope that wasn't what got you feeling sad, again, young guy... Well, I do hope you find comfort in the fact that you are helping by doing this post and even if it changes one person's reality, it will have been worth it!! luv, tman<3