Hey all. I decided to start a blog because I want... correction, I need an outlet where I can talk about whatever it is that I want to. This blog will mostly consist of things about guys, me liking guys, and my life intertwined.
I just finished the winter quarter for school. I am really glad that is over. Next quarter starts in less than a week though. There was one hot guy in my class. I will miss seeing him weekly.
Oh, for my pursuit to get a boyfriend, and to meet other gay people, I actually decided to join a gay and lesbian social group based in Philadelphia. How sad is that ): I am only doing it because the town I live in is beyond boring, and impossible to meet or get a boyfriend. Hopefully, as a result, I will be able to post a description of a hot new love interest.
Hmmm... This is not what I imagined my first post would be, but oh well.
Hope you look back in your comments! Boo! to you, too!
ReplyDeleteTman suggested I check your blog out. I think all our first posts are like this - kinda tentative, not sure what to say, it's like walking into a roomful of total strangers and just saying "HEY! I'M GAY! (or BI!)" But I did it, too, started about a month ago. I read your profile, too, the same reasons I think a lot of us are here is why you are here. I'll get caught up. I added myself as a follower, hope that's OK!
Jay in VA
Now then, Eric!! I reached the 1st post, by going in reverse!! lol It's been an interesting journey!! I can see the steady progress from the 1st post... All you really need is a little confidence!! The posts are interesting, but, you'll probably need to go out, and comment on other blogs, to get your name out there a bit... it helps for people to notice your name, and, get curious after a while, about who you are... You have the intelligence and style to move the blog further into the light. It's just a question of effort and persistence!! luv, tman<3
ReplyDelete